The subjects that are compulsory at O levels are;
- English Language
- Pakistan Studies
In addition, subjects that are compulsory in Grade 9 are;
- English Literature
- World Affairs
- O’level English
- IGCSE English
- O’level Urdu
- O’level Pakistan Studies
- O’level Mathematics
- O’level Islamiat
Global Perspectives and Thinking Skills
Interested in taking a ground-breaking course stretching across traditional subject boundaries?
Explore IGCSE Global Perspectives!
There is no magic formula for getting selected for Global Perspectives. However, you have a great chance of getting selected if you
- Have taken full advantage of the curricular and extracurricular opportunities available to you in school.
- Have achieved above average grades in all subjects since Grade 7
- Have the ability to think and work independently
- Can empathize with the needs and rights of others
- Can manage your time effectively
- Are able to think critically about a range of global issues where there are more than just one points of view
- Have well- developed essay writing skills
- Can analyze, evaluate and develop facts, ideas and opinions
- Have the tools and skills to research effectively
- Use a range of appropriate vocabulary
- Can communicate clearly, fluently and purposefully as an individual and in a team.
Important Notices will be uploaded here whenever possible. However, please make sure that your current cell number has been entered in the School’s database as our primary means of communication with parents and students is via SMS.